TOYOTA PRIUS PRIME
Electrify Your Performance. Expand Your Possibilities. With the highest total driving range and one of the shortest charging times in its class, Prius Prime is ready when you are and raring to go.
The Toyota Prius Prime HOV Lane Eligible!
Zero-Emission Vehicles (iZEV) – Federal
Effective May 1, 2019, the federal government will provide point of sale incentive for consumers who buy or lease an eligible ZEV.
There are two levels of incentive:
- Battery-electric, hydrogen fuel cell, and longer range plug-in hybrid vehicles are eligible for an incentive of $5,000
- Shorter range plug-in hybrid electric vehicles are eligible for an incentive of $2,500 (Prius Prime - $2,500.00 Purchase Or Min. 48 Month Lease)
To be eligible for the Incentives for Zero-Emission Vehicles program, you have to purchase or lease:
- a vehicle with six seats or fewer, where the base model (trim) Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is less than $45,000;
- higher priced versions (trims) of these vehicles, up to a maximum Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $55,000, will also be eligible for purchase incentives;
- a vehicle with seven seats or greater, where the base model Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) is less than $55,000;
- higher priced versions (trims) of these vehicles, up to a maximum Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $60,000, will also be eligible for purchase incentives;
You will still be eligible for the incentive even if delivery, freight and other fees, such as vehicle colour and add-on accessories, push the actual purchase price over these set limits.
Clean Energy Vehicle Program – Provincial
The province of British Columbia has renewed funding for the Clean Energy Vehicle (CEVforBC) Point of Sale Incentive Program. The new program includes point-of-sale incentives for battery electric and hydrogen fuel cell vehicles, investments in charging infrastructure and hydrogen fuelling infrastructure, additional support for fleets to adopt CEVs, and investments in research, training, and outreach.
The CEVforBC point of sale incentive program is managed by the New Car Dealers Association of BC and offers up to $4,000 (Prius Prime - $2,500.00 Purchase Or Min. 36 Month Lease) off the purchase price of qualifying new battery electric, fuel-cell electric, and plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, and up to $6,000 for a hydrogen fuel cell vehicle.
HOV Lane Eligible
Electric vehicles (EVs) displaying an official decal are allowed in high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes in British Columbia regardless of the number of passengers in the car, unless a sign is posted indicating otherwise.
Eligible vehicles include:
- Battery electric vehicle (BEV)
- Fuel cell vehicle (FCV)
- Plug in hybrid electric vehicle (PHEV)
- Extended range electric vehicle (EREV)