Toyota’s Extra Care Protection
New Vehicle Warranty & Coverage
To protect your investment and provide additional peace of mind, every new Toyota and Scion vehicle includes a comprehensive Warranty and Roadside Assistance package.
3 YEAR OR
Basic Complete Vehicle Warranty
5 YEAR OR
8 YEAR OR
Hybrid Component Warranty
* Whichever comes first
For additional coverage and warranty details, see the Owner’s Manual Supplement
Toyota Canada warrants each new vehicle, registered in Canada and operated in Canada or the mainland United States. Warranty begins when the vehicle is registered in service, which may be prior to the date that you purchased it.
Warranty service may be obtained from any authorized Toyota dealer. Certain factors or conditions such as negligence, modification or accidents can nullify any of the warranties. See your Toyota dealer for details.
For Warranty Information for a Previous Model Year Toyota or Scion, please visit Owner’s Manual and download an Owner’s Manual Supplement for your vehicle and model year.
Toyota Roadside Assistance representatives are there to ensure you receive prompt, efficient service from one of our approved service providers, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
For assistance, call Dial and Call 1-888-TOYOTA-8 or request service online here.
Assistance services include:
- Towing -To your preferred Toyota dealer within 50 km or closest dealer within 300 km, or, in the case of an accident, to your dealer or an Accident Reporting Centre (if required by your Municipality).
Emergency Roadside Services
- Battery Boost – or towing, if the vehicle fails to start after boost
- Lockout Service – when keys are locked in your car
- Fuel Delivery – including up-to 5 liters of fuel
- Tire Change Service – to install your spare when you have a flat tire
- Winching – to extract your vehicle if it is immobilized in a ditch, mud, or snow
Alternate Service Reimbursement
If for some reason, you were unable to contact Toyota Roadside Assistance to obtain Towing or Emergency Roadside Service, you may be eligible for reimbursement for applicable expenses. A maximum of $250 applies for Towing and $100 for Emergency Roadside Service. Restrictions apply
For full Toyota Roadside Assistance details, coverage, rules, and restrictions, please download your Toyota Owner’s Manual Supplement.